These are the younger, simpler years. Adam and I talk about our future family. What our kids might be like. Where we might be, what we'll be doing, what kind of parents we'll be. We sit over dinner and talk and laugh about these things, with an almost nostalgia for the future, yet fully happy in our present.
I never stop laughing when I'm with him. This is the greatest gift he could give me.
I remind him to breath, and that God will take care of us today and always. He reminds me that I can do whatever I want, and that I shouldn't let fear get in my way. He never judges, but gently encourages.
How can you love someone so much? Someone who's only been a part of your life for 4 years, and someone who you've promised to love forever? I don't know how, but perhaps that's for the best. I don't need an explanation or reason for our love, I simply know it's true and faithful and feel a deep joy for each moment.
We continue to dance through these years, sometime stepping on each others feet (always apologizing), Sometimes moving gracefully to the music, and sometimes just standing and listening together. He makes me crazy in every possible way, and over flows my life with love. He reminds me to be kind, to not be so quick to get angry at people, and inspires me to work hard at what I love.
So this is love? It must be :)
I never stop laughing when I'm with him. This is the greatest gift he could give me.
I remind him to breath, and that God will take care of us today and always. He reminds me that I can do whatever I want, and that I shouldn't let fear get in my way. He never judges, but gently encourages.
How can you love someone so much? Someone who's only been a part of your life for 4 years, and someone who you've promised to love forever? I don't know how, but perhaps that's for the best. I don't need an explanation or reason for our love, I simply know it's true and faithful and feel a deep joy for each moment.
We continue to dance through these years, sometime stepping on each others feet (always apologizing), Sometimes moving gracefully to the music, and sometimes just standing and listening together. He makes me crazy in every possible way, and over flows my life with love. He reminds me to be kind, to not be so quick to get angry at people, and inspires me to work hard at what I love.
So this is love? It must be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment